The best Spinach and Artichoke Dip you'll ever have!



My sister, Page Hopkins, is something of a genius when it comes to cooking. This Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of her signature dishes, and I for one am so excited that she refined the recipe! In the past, she always made this one by taste. Now, the rest of us can make it too.

This recipe is so good that Page gets frequent requests to bring it gatherings with family and friends. You can get the full recipe by clicking on the link below. It will take you to Page's cooking blog. 

Just a quick story about Page's cooking:

A southern girl to the core, I take pride in my cooking. I take great pains in experimenting with a particular recipe until I get it down pat. Last weekend, Page and I decided to get our families together for a homemade pizza night. Like I said, I feel like I make a darn, good homemade pizza crust. Knowing what a great cook Page is, I took extra pains to make sure my crust was just so. The plan was for Page and I each to make two pizzas. When we arrived at her house, she had one pizza that was already baked and the other still in the works. I took a bite of the pizza that was already baked. "That's pretty good," I said. "Your crust tastes similar to mine."

"Oh, I didn't have time to make two homemade crusts," Page explained. "That's a bought crust. The one I'm making now is homemade."

We started eating my pizzas and Page's bought-crust pizza, while waiting for the other pizza (Page's homemade crust) to cook. When Page's pizza was finally ready, I sampled a slice.

"What do you think?" she said.

What did I think? I thought I'd died and gone to heaven--that's what I thought! Oh my gosh! Her pizza was so much better than any of the others. My pizzas didn't even come close. Heck they weren't even in the same ballpark. "This is amazing," I admitted.

You'd think by now that I'd stop comparing my cooking to Page's. For Page, cooking is a passion--an art. From now on, I'll be making Page's pizza crust, as she was kind enough to give me the recipe and idiot proof instructions that even I can follow. LOL! I look forward to the time when Page puts her pizza crust recipe on her blog. When she does, you can better believe I'll be sharing it you. Until then ... if you want to be a superstar at your next party, MAKE THIS SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP!!!

Here's the link:

Cooking Your Sass Off with Page Hopkins: Spinach Artichoke Dip: I have been making Spinach Artichoke Dip for some time now but I never measure any of the ingredients.  It’s always been a little bit...