The Universal Hot Crazy Matrix on Women

My husband just showed me "The Universal Hot Crazy Matrix on Women." My first reaction was, REALLY? Begrudgingly, I sat down and watched it. I got a slight--mind you, I said, slight chuckle out of it and then asked Patrick where I rated on the scale. After he danced around the question, I answered it for him:  "It's obvious. I'm a unicorn, right, honey? RIGHT!" I said through gritted teeth.

You'd better believe that there's a lot I could say about this insane, ridiculous, funny, Crazy Matrix on women, but it really boils down to just one question--

I would like to ask the creator of the Matrix this:  If we (the women you so aptly objectified) turned the tables and created The Universal Hot Crazy Matrix on Men, what would your ranking be?


Watch The Universal Hot Crazy Matrix on Women

Crazy is a relative term!