New Book Alert! Love Under Fire is now Available!

Love Under Fire is now available! 

This story first came out through another publisher, under the title Hearts on Fire. I was excited to get the rights back, and I absolutely LOVE the new cover and title, Love Under Fire. This story is a companion book to my Hawaii Billionaire Series. It tells Trevor Spencer's story from Love at the Ocean Breeze.

Love Under Fire takes place in Northern California in wine country. This is one of my favorite vacation spots. The irony is that I don't even drink alcohol. I'm drawn to the area because of the unique culture and architecture. The rolling vineyards loaded with clusters of colorful grapes remind me of Italy. The first time I visited Sonoma, I told myself, I've got to write a story about this place! 

I hope you enjoy reading Love Under Fire as much as I loved writing it!



Rising star Peyton Kelly has her own remodeling show on HGTV. But when her mother dies suddenly, Peyton becomes a partial owner of the rundown bed and breakfast that’s been in the Kelly family for three generations. Located in the center of breath-taking wine country, the bed and breakfast could be a jewel. In a cruel twist of fate, Carter Webster her former fiancé purchases the other half. Peyton wants to revitalize the bed and breakfast, but Carter’s determined to tear it down and build an exclusive resort in its place. 

Sparks fly as Peyton and Carter square off. It doesn’t take long for the flame between them to reignite, and their hearts are drawn together, but their heads have other ideas. 

Can Peyton and Carter put aside old grudges and yield to the desires of their hearts, or will the secrets of the past consume them?