Happy Dance! The Impossible Groom is now Available!

I'm thrilled to announce that The Impossible Groom is now available! I love the Titans Romance Series. It has been awesome writing these book in a series with some of my close friends.

This book was interesting to write. I found myself getting intertwined with the characters' emotions. Ryleigh, the heroine, goes through a major character arc. She struggles with confidence because of things that have happened to her in the past. I found myself absorbing some of Ryleigh's fears, wondering if the book was good enough. I fretted over it, prayed a lot that I would be able to do the book justice. When I did my final read-through, I cried, partly because I was so touched by Ryleigh's story and partly because I was relieved that the book is, in fact, good. I smile at the words I just wrote because I know I'm biased. Still, in the end, I was pleased with the result. I suppose that's the greatest reward an author can receive--to be able to look myself in the mirror and know that, for better or worse, I did my best.

Look for an excerpt of the book ... coming tomorrow ...